Episode 007 of Next Without For, Programming Contests, is posted!
Direct Link to MP3:
- Feedback can be sent to email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, or email@example.com.
- FujiNet programming for the Coleco Adam and Atari 8-bit computers: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PWSmMqzmiyw&t=3s
- FujiNet-enabled Connect 4 game: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ehF68h_BD0M&t=1s
- BASIC 10 Liners competition: https://basic10liner.com
- NOMAM event (where the BASIC 10 Liners is judged): https://abbuc-de.translate.goog/forum/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=299&sid=0bf48e23b7124e4e6b215791cf51784e&_x_tr_sl=de&_x_tr_tl=en&_x_tr_hl=en-US&_x_tr_pto=wapp
- RetroChallenge: https://www.retrochallenge.org/
- Hackfest at KansasFest: https://www.kansasfest.org/hackfest/
- ABBUC Software Competition: https://abbuc.de/aktivitaten/software-competition/
- ABBUC Software Contest 2020: https://demozoo.org/parties/4078/
- Atari Homebrew Awards: https://twitter.com/Philsan69/status/1485734156424392704?cxt=HBwWgMC5hf7VsZ4pAAAA&cn=ZmxleGlibGVfcmVjcw==&refsrc=email
- ZeroPage Homebrew Twitch stream: https://www.twitch.tv/zeropagehomebrew/
- The annual CGC is always announced on the Usenet newsgroup as well as on the web forums over at World of Spectrum: https://worldofspectrum.org/forums
- 2021 Crap Games competition site: https://www.rickdangerous.co.uk/csscgc2021/index.html
- 2022 Crap Games competition site: http://crapgamescompetition2022.great-site.net/?i=1